- Post Updated: 2020-09-23 10:46:07
- Status: For Sale
- Location: Queensland
- Business ID: BS144321
- State: Queensland
$75,000 WIWO Neg
Established business for 15 years; with current owner for the last 10 years. Serving breakfast and lunch to locals and visitors 7 days a week. To compliment the café the owners have incorporated a cold pressed juice bar, also beneficial for the preparation of other cold beverages served.
- Perfect café, juice bar and takeaway business for the family sea change.
- Leased commercial premises $1860 per month, 3 x 3 lease second 2nd option expires April 2021 plus a further 3 years. Landlord has also indicated adding a further 5 years to lease.
- Separate private residential lease for a three-bedroom unit above café $1217 per month, the two leases will run concurrently.
- Popular eating spot for locals and tourists.
- Excellent reviews and highly ranked on Trip Advisor.
- All equipment in good order, most of which has recently been replaced.
- The equipment to purchase new would cost more than $70,000.
- Cold pressed juice bar a hit amongst locals and visitors.
- Potential to increase revenue by night trading, catering, picnic hampers and apply for liquor license.
- Owners are keen for an immediate sale; price is negotiable, and all reasonable offers would be considered.
Tin Can Bay a picturesque coastal inlet of the Wide-Bay Burnett Region, well-known for its eco-tourism surroundings. Popular destination for tourists and day visitors to experience the dolphin activity and tranquil settings. Close to popular Rainbow Beach and In-Skip Point for ferry access to Fraser Island. Tin Can Bay is located 46kms from Gympie and 210kms from Brisbane.
Current owners have decided to sell after 10 years and move closer to family. This is now your opportunity to move the family and live the coastal dream.
Price $75,000 WIWO negotiable all reasonable offers considered