An easy to run business with a low sale price and impressive $208K turnover!
If you’re looking for a no-brainer small business that won’t break the bank, this is it! Priced to sell at $45,000 – and showing a healthy turnover – you can become your own boss with the backing of a well-established brand.
Originally launched in Asia in 2016, the famed Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart is becoming a huge hit in Australia with 15 stores already opened and more to come. With its crunchy pastry base and fluffy cheesy filling, it’s a pie that’s hard to resist!
- Business established July 2017
- Turnover $208,000
- Specialises in making and selling Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts
- Main customers are Asian and overseas students
- Prime location in busy food court, in front of Rundle Mall Coles supermarket
- Sale includes ovens, fridge, freezers, POS machine and more
- Kiosk size is approximately 15m2 – current lease ends July 2022
- Trades 7 days a week
- Food Handling Certificate required
- Full training will be provided to the new owner
- Staff happy to stay
Freshly baked every day, the tarts use a traditional recipe and three different types of cheese to ensure the ultimate Japanese dessert. Some stores sell up to 20,000 tarts a day!
This is an easy business to run and a very good small investment. There is no competition in the food court, and this is the only Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tarts franchise in South Australia.
The current owners are selling as they are now based in Melbourne and find it hard to manage an interstate business.