- Status: For Sale
- Location: Queensland
- State: Emerald, QLD
NO COMPETITION, only sit-down cafe in Central Highlands Marketplace, a very busy high traffic flow shopping centre in Emerald. The café runs smoothly with excellent procedures and competent staff in place, current owner only oversees operations and maintains finances.
- Proven strong turnover since opening in December 2018
- Modern high-end fitout (only 18 months old) with no expense spared, selling for less than monies spent
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen, can accommodate catering if you wish to expand the business
- Well-known for great homemade food, majority cooked and freshly prepared on-site
- Specialising in great coffee, specialty teas, modern menu with gluten free and vegan options
- Very attractive lease in place with 3.5 years remaining plus 5-year option
- Open 7 days a week, fully staffed with fulltime cook, plus other seniors and weekend casuals
- Post COVID with limited dine-in capacity turnover has proven to be returning to normality
Emerald is a major regional town with a massive catchment area of approx. 300km radius. This catchment area encompasses many diversified industries, all of which come to Emerald for their business and leisure.
The owner runs another business in the centre which requires her focus along with more family time has led to the decision to sell the café. All the hard work has been done with over $250k spent on setup, this is your opportunity to reap the rewards!
Priced to sell $180,000 WIWO