- Status: For Sale
- Business ID: BS6234
Offers over $290,000
This cafe and delicatessen continues to trade busy all day. The ideal location favours and has been busy with local customers and tourists.
Run by the current owners since its launch in 2011, Euro Deli is a family-run business selling a wide range of delicious and popular European delicacies and a large grocery range of products.
If you are looking for a business with quality coffee, yummy food and loyal clientele with a successful trading history this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Fantastic location in Fyshwick Markets
- Loyal customer base of locals and tourists
- Sells fine gourmet produce, cheeses, specialty small goods, large stock of European food products and grocery lines
- Also Giancarlo coffee (sales of 20kg per week)
- Serving a variety of foods to eat in-store or takeaway
- Also includes a busy café serving Giancarlo coffee, assorted cakes and meals
- Offers a variety of catering services for Parties and Events year round
- Excellent online reviews
- Sale includes furniture, cool room, freezer, deep fryers, grill and other commercial appliances, Deli display fridge and more
- Premises (150m2) include shop and kitchen
- Current lease runs until 2020 with an option for a further 5 years
- Trades 4 days per week – Thursday to Sunday, 7am till 5.30pm
- Full training provided to ensure a smooth hand over
- Part Vendor Finance Options may be available to the right buyer
The current owners love running this business but are now ready to retire and relocate. With all the set-up and establishment work done this business ticks all the right boxes for continued success and future growth for a new owner.
Sale Price includes stock, furniture and equipment, which include a large industrial kitchen and more!
Price: Offers over $290,000