- Status: For Sale
- Location: New South Wales
- Business ID: BS144770
Turnover EFYO 2020 $501,500 – Average profit $30,000 – $40,000 pa – Dine-in options after COVID
Georges on Argyle is a popular eatery currently offering Take Away only due to COVID. The current owners have doubled turnover since taking over in 2016, and there is plenty of potential for this figure to be much higher.
Located just out of town, the business is also close to the industrial estates, which helps boost customer numbers.
- Established over 20 years ago
- Size of the premises is approx. 1000m2, comprising shopfront, indoor seating for 20 patrons, some outdoor seating, kitchen, storage & more
- Plenty of parking for trucks, buses, work utes etc
- Attached to the BP Service Station; adjacent to a very busy car wash
- Limited competition
- Customers mainly comprise tradies, truck drivers, bus drivers, general workers & the local community
- Also provides catering to several large local businesses on a regular basis
- Rent is currently $6155 pm (outgoings included) – Lease terms 5 + 5
- Equipment & turnover stock included
- Staff includes owner-operator & 4 permanent casuals
- Current trading hours are Mon-Fri, 5.30am-2.30pm & Sat, 5.30am-2pm
- 3-month training/handover period
The current owners have generated lots of new business through the website – https://georgesonargyle.com.au, social media and letterbox drops in the local area.
There is great potential to grow the business further by opening for dinner & extending daytime hours.
This business would suit a buyer with experience in hospitality or just someone with the passion & drive to own one of the best and well-respected businesses in the Wollondilly Shire Community.
The current owners are sad to see the business go but bought it for their daughter, who is now starting a family and unable to put in the hours. They are keen to find a buyer with the same passion for success, making this a fantastic venture for the new owner.