No direct competition, flexible working hours and a proven turnover!
Being the only French Patisserie in the area is definitely a highlight of this proven leasehold business in an affluent Sydney suburb in the North Shore.
With a loyal and growing clientele aged from 30-100, this Patisserie has gone from strength to strength since opening in July 2017, and is famous for its high-quality pastries and cakes, made using authentic French butter and flour.
The business is placed in a wealthy area, allowing this business to sell its products at high-end boutique prices.
- Range of sweet and savoury baked goods, including croissants, baguettes, Danish pastries, cakes & tarts, pies, quiches and sausage rolls
- Additional retail range includes jam drop biscuits, mini meringues, Florentine biscuits and more
- Excellent leasehold premises of approx. 99m2 in a busy Shopping Village
- Current lease expires on 17 July 2024
- Equipment and fit-out includes mixers, ovens, freezers, racks, dishwasher, walk-in cool room and freezer, POS computer system and more
- Flexible working hours for owner
- 2-week in-person training period plus happy to answer questions etc for 4 months
- The owner is willing to work P/T as a paid employee for 3 months after the sale
- Operates comfortably with minimal staffing
- Current owner selling to get married and start her family
Located in a very special, close community with a high level of disposable income. Most of this business’s customers are elderly, choosing to spend money on quality products that have a ‘wow’ factor. The authenticity of the ingredients and products keeps them coming back for more.
The business could be run without a properly trained Pastry Chef or with decreased pastry chef hours. There is opportunity to buy a significant amount of product in, saving on wages and ingredient costs.
With no direct competition in the area, flexible working hours, a proven turnover and a loyal, friendly and appreciative customer base, this investment offers the lot!