The Pink Orchid Café and Florist is an excellent investment in an economically strong and growing location. Long established in the area and a proven money-maker, this smart investment gives the savvy buyer huge potential to diversify and expand. Unbeatable location close to Coles, Woolworths, shops and an aged care facility.
- Established for 15+ years and has become a very popular meeting place
- Very relaxed atmosphere indoors or outside under the trees
- Approximately 10kg coffee sold per week
- Café operates 5 ½ days a week for breakfast and lunch
- Potential to open for dinner, catering to corporate lunches and private functions
- Florist space and some equipment sub leased to a florist until December 2020
- Outgoings and expenses are also shared with florist
- Lease until November 2024 with an option for 5 years – $26,000/year + rates
- Sale includes an extensive asset list plus a 2003 Citroen Berlingo delivery van
Located in Central NSW, Parkes is a progressive regional centre offering a quality lifestyle and robust economy for business development. The economy is diverse with strong industries such as tourism, public administration, transport, health care, mining and agriculture.
Perfectly positioned on the Newell Highway, Parkes Shire is a popular tourist destination with iconic attractions and events that inject more than $58 million into the local economy every year.
A major asset here is the central location with regards to customers and suppliers; over 80% of the Australian population can reach Parkes by road within 12 hours.
This is an excellent place to live, work and raise a family with affordable housing and lifestyle properties, diverse employment opportunities, quality educational facilities, health services, a strong sporting culture and unbeatable community facilities.