Price on Application
This take away is located in an affluent suburb in a high traffic area among other busy shops. The business is still making good profits in these difficult times. Very easy to run and only open 7 short nights. This is a great opportunity to open for lunch, with a high volume of passersby traffic.
Owner must sell due to health issues. Price drastically reduced to sell at $150,000 – This price is negotiable and the Vendor is able to provide 50% vendor finance if needed to an approved purchaser.
- Located in the Northern Beaches
- Profit of $3000-$4000 PW – Dine in, takeaway and home delivery!
- Unbeatable location in a busy shopping precinct in an outdoor mall
- Plenty of parking available
- Dine in, Takeaway and Home Delivery service
- Online database of over 3,000 customers
- Limited competition in a growing area
- Staff happy to stay on – never a problem recruiting workers
- Online ordering
- Heaps of equipment included – fridges, freezers, conveyor ovens, marble pizza work benches, crockery, utensils and more
- Security cameras installed in the shop and at the rear entry
- New lease available for the buyer
- Currently trading Sunday to Tuesday, 5pm-9pm and Wednesday to Saturday, 5pm-9.30pm
- Training period provided
- A profit of $3000-$3,500 PW
- Owner selling due to ill health and requiring surgery
If it’s a well-known brand you’re after, you can’t go wrong with this one; Base ‘n’ Burger has been keeping the locals happy since 1989! Using the very best ingredients, this popular eatery serves not only the Best Burgers but also Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, Ribs, Wings, Salads and more.
There are plenty of reasons why a savvy buyer would choose this business. Perhaps you wish to keep your days free for other activities. Or you can see the huge potential on offer if you extended the opening hours to include daytime trading.
Located 12km north of the CBD, Forestville is a popular Northern Beaches suburb, surrounded by shops and parks, and close to the new hospital. The shopping centre is a hub of activity, with major retail brands, a Coles supermarket and services.
The Northern Beaches area is forecast to reach 273,409 residents his year, increasing to 309,333 by 2036, making buying a business here a smart move.
With excellent schools, community and medical facilities and, of course, proximity to the beach, this opportunity also offers an enviable lifestyle.
Price for the business: Price on Application *** Vendor is able to provide 50% vendor finance if needed to an approved purchaser ***